Silas has been into his share of mischief lately. Most of it involves climbing. His and Noah's favorite thing to do lately is to put their small red table next to the arm of the couch, climb on it and jump over the edge onto the couch. Climbing up on the beds and jumping around is also a favorite activity. The thing I am least fond of is when he climbs up on the tables & stomps around on top with a proud/naughty look on his face. I think Noah is learning to climb from his little sibling.
Silas found shooting baskets is much
easier if you are a little higher up
We walked in to the kitchen and found
Silas hanging from the table the other day
We let him hang there for a little bit until
he started to get a bit worried about the situation
I let the boys do some fingerpainting the other night
That lasted about 15 minutes....
But I'm so cute...
Sunday lunch didn't come soon enough
No comments:
Post a Comment