Sunday, February 12, 2012

Good times....good friends

It has been so much fun to spend time with my good friend Michelle and her family this past weekend.   I've missed her a lot since she moved away to Holland (the country) 5 years ago. It was great to hang out again and do some catching up.  I forgot how much I love having fun conversation with her!  On Saturday we enjoyed getting together at the park with a big group of us friends that all hung out together when Michelle lived here.  The day was a little cloudy and cold (unlike the beautiful sunny 75 degree weather we had the previous days) but we still had a very nice time & the kids absolutely loved playing in the new park.

What a fun group of girls!

Keeping warm by the grill

Karina and Silas -  She is such a cutie!

Monique and Noah - Love that smile!

Collin and Monique found the table of goodies!

Abigail and Noah had lots of fun riding this ladybug

Goofing around on the slide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers