So beautiful!
Noah with his friends Lexi and Deacon
before their race
And they're off!
This is "post-fall" so the tears are
streaming down his face at this point!
Holding it together 'til the finish line
The injury...
Jen and I
(not sure if this is the beginning or end of the
race. If it's the end we probably didn't run
fast enough b/c we don't look all that tired!)
As soon as the race was over we loaded up the car and continued our drive to Fresno where the CVC boy's basketball team was playing in the Central Section Championship game. I had to take a make-shift shower in the sink in one of the restrooms there (along with another gal who ran the race). The game started at noon (which is Silas's naptime) and thankfully he fell right asleep in my arms and slept the whole game. It was the best viewing I had all year. The boys played a great game and won convincingly!
Congrats guys!
The boys and I headed for home after than game while Matt stayed to watch some of the teams from other divisions play. I decided to stop at Bravo Farms for ice cream and there was a big festival going on with a bounce house and everything, so the boys I hung out there for quite awhile playing & feeding the animals. We were all pretty exhausted by this evening. I can't wait for bed!

Wow, what a day!!!!! Too bad about Noah's fall, but he sure was tough!
ReplyDeleteWhy the crying while touching the chicken heads?
Fun update!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!
Julie