Sunday, January 9, 2011

Froggy....

As we were scrambling to get ready for church this morning, Noah comes running into the bathroom crying hysterically and yelling "Daddy can you fix Froggy?". In 1 hand he held his favorite stuffed animal "froggy" and in the other hand he held one of "froggy's" eyes. Evidentally froggy had had an accident when Noah was tossing him around in the living room. The pure sorrow and concern for the well being of "froggy" melted my heart, but the inability to get over the loss and wait until after church to try to fix him was not what our household needed when we were already running 10 minutes late for church. We did glue "froggy's" eye back on after church and after "froggy" had a time of rest and healing he once again returned to his favorite stuffed animal status (with a few new limitations on how he should be handled).

We have had a very busy week. I have been trying to catch up on work from being gone for a week (and filling in for a co-worker) and have been trying to stick to my running schedule. Matt is still not feeling the greatest, but he did have a Dr's appointment on Thurs. and he is being treated for acid reflux for now. He stayed busy with school and 3 basketball games this week. The boys are doing well, but are of course missing all the attention & playmates they enjoyed at Grandpa & Grandma's house. I am seranaded all day with the words "Mommy come to the play room with me" and "build a new track" (for his trains). Silas began the week thinking he deserved to be held & just take cat naps, but is napping better now. However, his nights have not been so good. He has decided to wake up 1 (or more) times a night again. I'm not sure if it is the newness of the crib (I just switched him out of the pack n play), hunger, or teeth. But whatever it is I hope he gets over it soon!

"Froggy's" Injury
Good times

Silas has finally started to enjoy the exersaucer

I had this funny hat lying around
so I decided to make Silas pose for a picture in it.

If you would just feed me some real food then
maybe I would stop waking up during the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers