Friday, August 20, 2010

We had a good week last week. Silas had been fussy in the evenings from 2-3 weeks of age, but he seems to have gotten over that & was really good the rest of the week. Most nights he only gets up once between 10:30 in the evening and 6:30 in the morning, so I am hoping for a good sleeper like Noah. Matt was back at school with inservice, so I was pretty much alone with the boys most of the week. Noah continues to be a good big brother. For the most part he just tries to be helpful with Silas. He has been throwing a few more fits than usual, but nothing to complain about. On Saturday, Matt went fishing with Kevin to Lodgepole. They caught 20 fish between the 2 of them (but only 2 of those were caught by Matt). To keep our sanity while the guys were gone, Sharon, I & the kids went to Bravo Farms in Traver where the kids could feed goats, bunnies and chickens. It's so nice they have a minivan now so that we could all ride together! We ended our morning with a yummy lunch.
Taking a snooze

Checking out the bunnies

Riding the horse (not so fun for Noah!)

How do I make this work?

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures!!! Love the one of Silas sleeping on Dad.
    Saw your firetruck cake on Sharon's blog--impressive!!!
    Tell Noah happy birthday from us!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Followers