We had a fun time celebrating Noah's 2nd birthday. I can't believe he is 2 already! He is definitely growing up. Matt & I find ourselves having to spell out more and more words these days and he doesn't forget about things you previously said anymore! Grandpa and Gradma Fikkert were able to join our celebration, so that made it extra special. We had a firetruck themed party since firetrucks are one of the many vehicles that Noah loves. I had a fun time making his cake. It has been awhile since I've been able to enjoy doing something creative like that. I wasn't sure if Noah would even care much about having a fun cake, but he did really seem to like it. He received a lot of fun presents, including legos, playdough, a remote control car, a tool box, matchbox cars, and a tricycle (that he isn't quite big enough for yet). He is enjoying playing with all his new toys (they are a little more age appropriate than his old ones).
Thanks for the pictures! What fun! Love your cake--good job!!!
ReplyDelete