Friday, July 9, 2010

A small update

I thought I would take a minute to post a few random pictures that I've taken lately. Tuesday was my last day of "work" before the baby arrives. Since then I have been able to get some projects and cleaning done as well as getting a little bit of extra sleep since that won't happen much in about a week. Noah continues to be a delight. It is really nice that Matt is home for the summer because they have bonded a lot. He loves reading books and is starting to really enjoy story time at the library. He also loves helping his daddy with projects and anytime we get in the car he hopes we are going to "Emma's (Emily's) House". He said his first sentence (sort of) that consisted of more than 2 words today when he commanded Matt to "go fast dada!"
Going through the "It's cool to wear big shoes" phase

Inspecting dad's new workbench

"Reading" books with Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers