Sunday, May 16, 2010
Well, I thought I would give the world of blogging a try. It is yet to be seen if I will stick with the updating process, but you can enjoy it while it lasts!
Matt is entering his last week of school for the year. Noah & I (& baby) are looking forward to having him around this summer. He has a lot of projects to do around the house & it will be great to have him home for a month to help out after the baby is born.
Noah is so much fun right now. He is starting to talk more & has an extreme love for lawn mowers, airplanes and cement trucks. He loves playing with his best friend "Ema" (Emily) and helping daddy around the yard. Here are a few recent pictures of the little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe you can try your hand at posting videos, too? Would love to hear Noah talking!!:)
ReplyDeleteHey Kristi (and Matt, Noah, and Baby)!! I just found your blog on Sharon's list and am so excited to be able to see what's you guys have been up to!! Welcome to the world of blogging--I hope you do decide to keep up with it because it is such a great way for people to see what's going on in your lives!! Can't wait to hear about that baby.... Jamie
ReplyDelete