We are having extremely cool weather this spring which is great for pregnant Kristi. I think we have only had 1 day above 90 degrees. These past 2 weeks we have been enjoying a lot of 70's. We also had a lot of wind this weekend (windy for here anyways). On Friday night a tree fell & took down a powerline near our house, so we were without electricity for awhile. Then on Saturday night around 10:30 I looked outside our bedroom window & the sky was aglow. I got up on a chair for a better look & the field across the street from our subdivision was on fire. Apparently another powerline had blown over & started the oats field on fire. It was quite a big fire for awhile, but they got it under control within about a half hour. Here are some pictures of Noah's weekend activities.
So, when you say 'windy'...how strong is it?
ReplyDeleteJulie