On the final leg of our trip we found another great beach along the Oregon coast to hang out at and then we headed to Heceta Head lighthouse. It was a beautiful little hike to the lighthouse and a another wonderful view from the lighthouse itself. After touring the lighthouse we drove to south-central Oregon and stayed in a yurt at the same campground we stayed the first night of our trip. We drove the rest of the way home the following day. We had such a fun time exploring the Oregon coast and just enjoying time as a family. The boys did great during the long rides. I don't think I hardly ever heard them complain or ask "Are we there yet?" Silas especially loved playing travel bingo all throughout the trip. I'm so glad we had the opportunity to take this trip!
Enjoying our meal at the campground
Stairway to the top of the lighthouse
The view from the lighthouse
The yurt we stayed in our final night
No vacation is complete without a stop at IN-N-OUT!


No comments:
Post a Comment