Saturday, July 18, 2015

Trip to see Grandpa and Grandma Hofland

Silas and I took a little trip to Iowa in the beginning of April to visit Grandpa and Grandma Hofland.  It was Grandpa Hofland's 83rd birthday while we were there, so it was fun to be able to celebrate that with him as well as celebrate Grandma's 78th birthday a little bit early.



Silas had fun running around in the lamb pen
at Uncle Dave and Aunt Julie's house 



Four-wheeling fun 

Silas found my old game of Hungry Hippos and loved it.
 I decided that it was best that we leave it at Grandpa's house :)

I think Silas was a little lost without Noah along.  All he
wanted to do the entire week was play games.  Thankfully
others were up for playing games with him too.

Silas just loves cousin Katie!

Just being the goofball he is....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers