Sunday, August 24, 2014

Noah turns 6!

Happy Birthday to Noah!  His birthday was Monday and it was a busy day with school having just started and it being Silas's first day of preschool as well.   We tried to fit in as many special things as we could though.  We started off the day with some "sprinkle pancakes" and after school we had dinner at In-N-Out, opened presents, and enjoyed cake and ice cream.  Noah has been such a joy to us.  Matt likes to call him a "little Kristi".  He definitely does have quite a few of my character traits.  Matt loves to remind me that when I am frustrated with him that I am really frustrated with myself!  Noah continues to love sports (especially baseball and soccer) and is quite competitive.  He is also a tender-hearted and very helpful guy.  He is loving school and is eager to learn to read.  We love this guy & can't believe he is 6 years old already!

A happy 6 year old with his "minion" cake

It's "Ripslinger"! (he had wanted this plane for a long time)

His new razor scooter.  He LOVES it!

Sporting his new A's hat
(It's hard for me to get used to having an A's fan 
in the house.  But since a former CVC player 
plays for them now I guess I have to be OK with it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers