Sunday, January 26, 2014

January

It's been awhile since I posted so I thought I'd better post a few pictures of some things we've been up to this month.  We have been having a fairly laid back winter with Matt not coaching basketball this year.  We miss being involved but I'm not missing the time commitment! 

We began the month with a little "New Years" game night with some friends.  It was fun to get together and we all had some good laughs.
The kids had fun playing "Head Bandz"

Unfortunately the Packer season came to an end earlier than we had all hoped, but we sure did enjoy hosting everyone this year.  We are so sad that our group will be getting smaller yet again this coming year.  It was very sad to say "good-bye" to our CA Grandparents Jim & Starlyn mid-month.  We will miss their presence dearly.
It was so cute when Deklan would run around with the Packer's helmet on!

Last weekend we had a little "Stay-cation" here in town.  We had purchased a night at the Holiday Inn (1 mile from our house) at a fundraising event knowing how much the boys love staying in hotels.  So, I took on a carpet cleaning project during the day on Friday & we spent the night in the hotel that night as the carpets dried.  The next morning we took great advantage of the park across the street from the hotel before heading home again.
Pizza in a hotel room - what could be better?

The boys stayed up really late which resulted in them getting really goofy!

The reaction on one end of the tetter-totter

And the reaction on the other end

Noah still loves baseball & had fun trying out his new aluminum bat and throw-down bases.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers