Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Domestic Daddy

Matt and Noah had the day off from school on Monday, but I still had to go into work.  So, Matt stayed home and hung out with the boys for the day.   I was welcomed home with a nice surprise when got back from work however.  The table was filled with "monster" cookies and Matt was stirring a batch of chex mix that he had in the oven.  And, to top it off, there weren't dishes and toys everywhere!  I just had to give a little shout out to the men in my life for such a fun surprise!







1 comment:

  1. I like your new picture at the top of your blog. Very cute! I am sure it was nice to come home to cookies and chex mix. I can say that has never happened here and probably never will! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers