So, I've been putting in my fair share of running miles since Christmas as I'm training for a half marathon. Noah has picked up on my "hobby" (if you want to call it that) and has been going for his own runs. At least a time or two a day I hear "I'm going for a run, mommy!", and off he goes in a circle through my kitchen and living room. I often wear a headband in my hair to keep the hair out of my eyes when I run. Noah finds it necessary to wear one to keep the hair out of his eyes too. His form needs a little bit of work yet (but then again, so does mine!). His runs usually start out w/ his right hand on his hip and his left arm bent and doing double time to his stride (so cute!). I doubt he'll be running up and down the rows of corn fields behind a tractor in a few years, but maybe he'll be a little runner like I was when I was young. I always look forward to getting home from my runs and having Noah ask me "Did you have a good run, mommy?"
Oh, how adorable!! We all had a good giggle over here:)))
ReplyDelete