Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Basketball

Well, other than college basketball's March Madness, the basketball season is over for the Fikkert household. CVC's boys team made it to the state semi-final game this year (the farthest they've ever gone) before losing to Oaks Christian. I enjoyed going down to Thousand Oaks with Katie and a few other people to watch the game last Saturday. It was a good game, even though they lost, and it was very fun to road-trip like that again (especially since KT was a big help with Noah - thanks!). After the game Noah told me "I can't dribble yet....when I get bigger." Noah has absolutely loved basketball season. Everyday he asks Matt or I to shoot baskets with him & asks if we can go to a basketball game. Matt would often take him to practice after picking the boys up from Margies and on several occasions he got to join the team in the locker room after games (in his very shy state). Matt can only hope that Noah continues to love basketball this much in the years to come.
"I'm a basketball player" as is often stated by Noah


Had to get a picture of Silas in here too.
It looks like he just might like swings better than Noah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers