I haven't written anything in awhile because I've been a little behind on things since my boys who have been healthy all year finally came down with some good colds. Silas still isn't feeling the greatest, and Noah still has a cough after 2 weeks, but hopefully we are all nearing the end of our sicknesses. It makes for a long 2 weeks when you can't get out of the house much and have crabby / irrational kids!
Noah has developed a love for playing games recently. His current favorite is Candyland. When I played it with him I did not bother to introduce the concept of winning or competing, but when I heard Matt playing it with him later I was overhearing about who's behind & who gets to the castle first. Matt just can't get away from being competitive. We'll see what effect this has on Noah.
Noah has already inherited Matt's obsession with the Packers. After the Packers won the Super Bowl (yeah!) Noah had to wear his Packers shirt for 4 days straight & he threw a fit when I finally insisted on washing it.
One other funny story from Noah, for the past 2 months he has been periodically saying "Blue water everywhere, be careful Mommy". He would say it primarily in the car and neither Matt nor myself could figure out what he was talking about or why he was so concerned about it. Well, part of the mystery has been solved. Last week he was standing in our eating area and he pointed at the sky and said "water everywhere". So we figured out that he thought the sky was water, which makes sense that a 2 year old might think that I guess. We're still not sure why we need to be so careful, but perhaps it's just because we tell him that he needs to be careful by water.
Silas continues to love attention and be full of smiles. He isn't sitting up on his own yet, so I need to work on getting him stronger because he is starting to really want things and grab things & if he stays immobile for much longer I think we are in for some frustration on his part.
So fun to hear the fun stories and see pics of the boys again! Hope you're all healthy again!
ReplyDelete