It is time for a Silas update. It seems like Noah has been getting all the press lately with his birthday. I guess Silas is the typical 2nd child who gets overlooked. (Matt can feel his pain - or so he thinks :-) Silas is changing alot these days & is becoming much more fun and interactive. I was more anxious for the smiling stage to arrive with Silas. He had his first (what I could call genuine) smile just a few days after he was 6 weeks old. Babies are just so much more of a personality once they begin smiling. Along with the cute noises he is making he is becoming more enjoyable every day. As I write this Silas is now 7 weeks old. I returned to work today, so he had his first day at daycare. I think it went pretty well. He did have 1 fit, but he has those for me about once a day too. He was nice to me the night before I had to go back to work by sleeping from 10:30 at night to 6:00 in the morning. This was a great treat since I didn't get to bed nearly as early as I was hoping to.
No comments:
Post a Comment