I need to start out with a few pictures of a very fun visit from a very good friend that I miss very much. We were so glad to have Sharon come visit us for a few days in February. We decided her visit was worthy of a girls weekend away to the coast. We had a great time hanging out and catching up. What a blessing to be surrounded by such a great group of Godly friends!
Saturday, June 27, 2015
A lot of catching up to do....
It seems it's been a couple of months since I have posted anything, so I am going to attempt to catch up on most of what I've missed :)
I need to start out with a few pictures of a very fun visit from a very good friend that I miss very much. We were so glad to have Sharon come visit us for a few days in February. We decided her visit was worthy of a girls weekend away to the coast. We had a great time hanging out and catching up. What a blessing to be surrounded by such a great group of Godly friends!
I need to start out with a few pictures of a very fun visit from a very good friend that I miss very much. We were so glad to have Sharon come visit us for a few days in February. We decided her visit was worthy of a girls weekend away to the coast. We had a great time hanging out and catching up. What a blessing to be surrounded by such a great group of Godly friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment