Last week Silas and I decided to get a start on making some Christmas goodies. He is our little sweet tooth so he really enjoyed helping me out (and of course taste testing!). I really enjoy making goodies, but I don't know why I do it to myself because I have very little self control when it comes to eating them! Not to mention that I now have a little boy who is continually begging me to have some too :).
Friday, December 12, 2014
Christmas is Coming!
We really enjoyed attending Noah's first official Kindergarten program this week. Noah was so excited for us to come and I have loved hearing him sing songs about Jesus' birth around the house the past few weeks.
Last week Silas and I decided to get a start on making some Christmas goodies. He is our little sweet tooth so he really enjoyed helping me out (and of course taste testing!). I really enjoy making goodies, but I don't know why I do it to myself because I have very little self control when it comes to eating them! Not to mention that I now have a little boy who is continually begging me to have some too :).
Last week Silas and I decided to get a start on making some Christmas goodies. He is our little sweet tooth so he really enjoyed helping me out (and of course taste testing!). I really enjoy making goodies, but I don't know why I do it to myself because I have very little self control when it comes to eating them! Not to mention that I now have a little boy who is continually begging me to have some too :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment