Both Matt and Noah are back at school. I was not ready for summer to be over, but we are adjusting to the routine quite well again. Noah was not really looking forward to the first day of preschool (cried when I left him), but he was excited about it when he got home and seems to be enjoying it quite a bit so far this year. Silas and I had a fun time visiting his classroom for a little while on Friday to bring a birthday treat for his classmates (strawberry, angel food cake, and marshmallow kabobs - so good and so easy!).
Everyone singing "Happy Birthday" to Noah (he was a little embarrassed)
Enjoying the birthday kabobs
"Share time"
Silas was so good and quite on Friday (when Noah was at preschool)
He still loves to do puzzles
Cute treat idea! Glad he is liking school this year.
ReplyDelete