I haven't made any updates in awhile, so I figured it was time to add some new pictures again. We haven't been up to anything too exciting lately - just the normal day to day routine. Here is what we've all been up to lately.
Noah: He continues to love having books read to him and legos are his current toy of choice. I am so thankful for a good children's book selection at our local library. Its nice to have new and interesting books for both Noah and the ones who have to read them to him. In the morning, he likes to copy mom & dad and pretend he is drinking coffee. His "coffee" consists of putting a lego in one of his stacking cups. It is pretty funny to see him sipping his coffee & pretending it is hot. He has also started to like singing more and more. We often sing a few songs after dinner, but now sometimes he thinks that dinner time is sing-a-long time instead of time to eat. I love hearing him trying to sing songs in his crib in the morning before he gets up. So far Noah seems to be a visual learner. He doesn't count to 10 for us yet, but he can identify most of the first 10 numbers.
Silas: After sleeping through the night from 2 months to 3 months in age, he decided he would try getting up in the night again. He doesn't get up every night, but often enough to make me appreciate all the more then nights he sleeps through. He just started giggling at us this weekend, so we are really enjoying this new stage. He seems to like Matt a little better than he did a few weeks ago (he can last more than 10 minutes by him now - he even sat by him during the whole church service this morning & fell asleep by him w/out crying), but he is still very aware of who & where mom is. He is becoming much more interested in and aware of what is going on & he is getting more personality at the time. So fun!
Kristi: I've been trying to get back into running again. I finally got new shoes to fit my new, larger, post-baby feet. So at least my toes aren't sore after I run now. However, I've been battling what I think have been allergies. It seems I have alot of sinus pain for 2 days after I run. So, needless to say I am very thankful we got some rain this weekend - hopefully that will clear the air up & put the fall allergies behind us.
Matt: Matt has been a great help picking the boys up from daycare twice a week & taking care of them for an hour before I get home. He's also been taking Noah to volleyball & football games with him when he has supervision duties. He is still battling our gopher problems in the lawn - which is a huge frustration to him. He is in a good mood as this week starts since Michigan, Wisconsin, the Packers and his fantasy football teams all won this weekend. Happy dad = happy house! :-)
What a fun update!!! Just love it!!! Great pictures, too!
ReplyDeleteGreat to see some new pictures! The boys are so adorable... I love the story of Noah drinking his coffee!
ReplyDelete